Who is Eligible?
Veteran Membership: ($10 Lifetime)
Any veteran who served in the armed forces, Active Duty, National guard or Reserves, and was discharged or retired from military service under honorable conditions.
Associate Membership: ($10 Lifetime)
Anyone wanting to support veterans and help their cause
Join your fellow veterans in keeping up with legislation that affects your benefits. Get involved in ensuring the benefits you’ve earned are not taken away nor diminished in any way. Help hold the VA accountable for their mistakes and poor practices
VSA is an organization of veterans helping veterans. We receive no government funding and look out for our members because we have been in their shoes. We are proud help our country’s veterans, proud to fight for your rights and proud of working alongside so many other non-profits and advocacy organizations to make sure that we fulfill our promises to the men
and women who have served.
What does VSA do for you?
- Fights for veterans’ rights and benefits at the local, state and national level
- Provides service dog grants for veterans
- Members provide community service for veterans in need
- Provides monthly social gatherings supporting local veteran owned businesses and other VSOs
- Provides outdoor adventure, hunting, and fishing opportunities